Skip to main content

Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.

Upper Sandusky

Exempted Village Schools

College Credit Plus (CCP)

Home  \  Guidance  \  College Credit Plus (CCP)

College Credit Plus - 2021-2022 School Year

*This page is current under construction*

Upper Sandusky Exempted Village Students in grades 7 through 12 have the option to participate in the College Credit Plus (CCP) program. Participation in the CCP program allows students to earn both high school and college credit concurrently for a course(s) at (potentially) no cost to students/families.

Students (AND their parents/guardians) that wish to participate in the College Credit Plus program for the 2021-2022 school year (including summer of 2021) must complete the following:

  1. Watch the 2021-2022 CCP Informational Presentation (see below).
  2. Complete the 2021-2022 CCP Intent Form by May 1st, 2021 (see below). This is a state mandated deadline and late exceptions will not be considered.
  3. Apply to the college/universities at which you wish to enroll for CCP courses. Students wishing to take CCP courses offered AT USHS will need to be apply to the University of Findlay by June 1st, 2021. Students wishing to take online courses or courses at the college will need to apply to that specific college by their deadline.
  4. Send your high school transcript! USHS utilizes Parchment for requesting your high school transcript to be sent to colleges/universities. You will need to request your high school transcript (through Parchment) to be sent to each college/university that you are wanting to take CCP courses with. See your School Counselor if you need assistance with sending your transcript via Parchment.
  5. Testing/Accuplacer Scores. Due to COVID-19, students can qualify for CCP participation for the 2021-2022 school year if their high school cumulative GPA is a 3.0 or higher. If your cumulative high school GPA is lower than a 3.0, you may have to complete an Accuplacer placement test. See your School Counselor if you have concerns regarding your GPA.
  6. Advising Meeting. If you are requesting a CCP course at the high school, you will indicate this during the high school scheduling process. If you are wanting to take a CCP course online or at the college, you will need to set up an advising meeting with the appropriate advisor at the college/university to select courses and register. 
  7. Turn in your schedule! If you have registered for a CCP course that is online or at the college/university, you must provide a copy of your CCP schedule to your School Counselor. This helps to ensure that you earn high school credit for the course and do not exceed the permitted credit hour limits.
  8. Textbooks. Once you have turned in a copy of your CCP schedule to your School Counselor, you will also need to work with Mrs. Searfoss in the USHS library to obtain your textbook(s) if applicable.