The Upper Sandusky Rams Athletic Boosters would like to congratulate USHS students Nate and Adriane for being selected as the Student-Athletes of the Month for April.
Nate is a junior at USHS and a member of the track team. His coach, Tim Pohlman, nominated him for the following reasons:
- Nate volunteers as a Salvation Army Kettle Bell ringer, the Fantasy of Lights and with various church related projects.
- He has a passion for bringing out the best in his peers by displaying ideal morals and values.
- Nate is very positive even in trying times. He is always optimistic in how he and his teammates will perform.
- He is an outstanding student maintaining a 3.947 GPA while taking advanced courses and is in the top 10 of his class.
Adriane is a senior at USHS and a member of the track team. Her coach, Tim Pohlman, nominated her for the following reasons:
- Adriane is involved with the Star Theatre, working with Girl Scouts and being involved with the community garden at Fairhaven.
- She excels at setting the bar high and encouraging her teammates to be their very best.
- Adriane is extremely kind and always has time to assist her peers when they are in need of assistance or encouragement.
- She is outstanding student maintaining a 4.0 GPA while taking the most rigorous courses and is in the top 5 of her graduating class.